Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Somerset









Dear Josie,

as a nice little break from exam revision, Sephy took me to Somerset for her dad's 50th birthday. It was so lovely being in the countryside for a couple of days: for the party we had to dress up as music celebrities (I went as Bob Dylan, and Sephy as M.I.A.), we stood by the fire at night, and we also played tennis the day after! It was ages I didn't play, it was my sport when I was a child - I thought I had lost all my skills, but I could still play. I'm so looking forward to the summer, I'll be done in one week but it feels so long now.

2 comments:

  1. Elisa! You're making me so jealous! I never got to properly visit the English countryside cos I didn't have time and it was winter when I was there, but it's always been a dream of mine! It certainly looks as beautiful and amazing as I'd always imagined... I wish I was there with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really want to visit Somerset! It looks so beautiful!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete