Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday cream tea








Dear Josie,

Winter is going slowly over here, I'm getting a bit bored of staying in all the time without laying down on the grass or having pic-nics in parks. The weekend was so cold and I really didn't feel like going out that much, we had a Sunday cream tea at home instead. It was delicious and lovely! My flatmates made brownies (really yummy ones, with white chocolate buttons in it!) and cookies with melted chocolate on top. Then, we had a choice of teas: earl grey (my favourite), lady grey and breakfast tea. We also played Cluedo, the board game, which I really love and it makes me thrilled. I used to play it with my whole family during winter holidays on the mountains, I remember being a bit scared of the characters in it - they could all be potential murderers!
I'm knitting a red handband to keep my ears warm throughout the rest of the winter, I'm really excited about it, can't wait to wear it!

2 comments:

  1. chocolat...cat... perfect combination for a sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so tempting! what a perfect way to spend a winters day. I only wish it would get colder out here to enjoy something like this. I did have a delicious ice cream peach shake yesterday though, that will have to do for now :)

    ReplyDelete