Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where's Wally?


Hello Wally! from Waldo Wiki

I recently bought in a charity shop in Camden a 'Where's Wally?' book: it instantly brought me back to my childhood! I love Wally and his friends - Wenda, Woof, Wizard Whitebeard and Odlaw. I remember it was one of my favourite games when I was little, and I think I actually developed a skill in quickly finding people in a crowd. The drawings are so detailed and at the same time and funny, last night I actually bursted out laughing at one page, realising what people were doing in the 'Gobbling Gluttons'(I think it is set in the Medieval Ages, among cauldrons and cooks). Maybe it's just me been really into it, but I still have the biggest amazement when I find one of them amongst the other people, it's so satisfying. Plus, I love Wally's outfit!

This is the Gobbling Gluttons. Sorry if it's so small!

this looks impossible! from popartuk

Look who I found last summer in front of the MoMa in San Francisco!


4 comments:

  1. The San Francisco one is actually quite creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's so wonderful, I absolutely adore Where's Wally - I had so many books of him and his friends as a child! I only wish I kept them all.
    And it's so great you guys share the blog - I can totally relate since I'm from Sydney and moved to Birmingham in England, so I guess my blog can sometimes be a little mix of the two cultures, too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I loved Where's Wally, you can get a WW iphone app now too - so cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elisa!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    I looved "Where's Wally" too when I was a child, he's so cute lil' fellow and surely hard to find!
    Nice blog you guys have here. And that "Sunday cream tea" -post, oh that made me want to have a tea party with my friends :D

    Have a nice day! x

    Sara
    autumn, coffee and inspiration

    ReplyDelete