Monday, November 29, 2010

Around the block



I loved the bright blue gutters


I wonder if it is as good as the Northcote Social Club in Melbourne!



These two houses reminded me a bit of Holland

I really liked the neat hedge


My dearest,

Winter has actually come here and it has been so cold that I spend most of the time at home. Pumpkin soup and chestnuts are great for a Sunday meal! Yesterday I went for a walk around the block - with four layers of clothes on! - and I really enjoyed myself looking at houses and urban elements. One of my favourite activities, especially in this season when it gets dark early, is to look into windows and imagine other people's lives. You never know what you could find - yesterday there were a lot of TVs on!

2 comments:

  1. Londonnn! I really miss it.
    But not the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagine if the blue house was inhabited by blue people and the other one... by red people

    ReplyDelete