Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Melbourne in the Springtime






Dear Elisa,  I wish you were in all of these photos!
This Spring the drought seems to have finally broken, we have had tonnes of rain, and our garden is growing like crazy. The parks are green and perfect for springtime picnics in the sun.
My current favourite things are:

  • the singular apricot coloured rose growing outside my bedroom window
  • picnics
  • eating chicken salad sandwiches and watching Boardwalk Empire with Josh
  • playing stupid games with friends
  • nice bars with sunny places to sit
  • the sunsets on our street
  • sewing new dresses
  • having iced tea in Borders with my sister whilst we look at quilting books and plan Christmas presents to make

2 comments:

  1. Josh's faces should win a prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clouds over the rooftop cinema, that's one of my sweetest memories of Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete