Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh Comely!




I'm so looking forward to the fourth issue of Oh Comely magazine, it's been great so far and every issue it gets better. I think the key for its appeal is to be genuine and really not pretencious, different interests and passions come together in there. I love the design of it too, nothing is wrong! I discovered it the first time in a bookshop in Broadway Market, I noticed it because they had an article about Emmy the Great and her own house in London. Since then, I follow it every month and it's so nice to finally read a magazine that represents me.
What's better than having a tea and a nice reading when outside it's snowing and freezing?

cute café in Camberwell

snowy park in Bloomsbury

2 comments:

  1. second time emmy the great appears in this blog...
    i sense something!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that issue of Oh Comely I got! I wish it was easier to get hold of here.

    ReplyDelete