Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowy London!



Today was the last day of term, that means that holidays are starting! I have a lot of work to do though, but at least I won't have to go to classes for three weeks. As a treat from all this academic stuff, my friend Sephy and I went to Stoke Newington under a snow storm. All of a sudden everything started to turn white and people looked like snowmen, as they were being hit by the snow. So lovely but also so annoying!
Anyway, I've just recently discovered this area and I already love it so much, I think it's my favourite part of London at the moment. It's full of nice little shops and cafés, vintage, yummy bakeries, and weird men selling furniture in garages. It was such a christmassy atmosphere, with snow and decorations everywhere. I really wish you were here, you'd feel at home!

This was part of the Tea Room shop on Church Street.


Some street art in Church St. I wish it was hot!

We had lunch in this tiny café, the scones looked amazing!

This is a pub I went to the other night. Finally a nice and cosy pub in London!

1 comment: