Saturday, February 26, 2011

Daffodils




Dear Josie,

Winter is leaving this part of the planet and I can see everywhere the very first signs of spring. Yesterday I found a daffodil in our garden, I was so happy and impressed! We didn't plant any of those, we just had tulips and crocuses, so the daffodil came as a complete surprise. I took some pictures of it, as I know you like flowers as much as me. I'll keep you updated with the garden's developments!

These are some pictures of me and Epping exploring the greens. The hairband I'm wearing is the one I knitted myself.



I'm pretty smitten with this flowery blouse

..and there was a potato!



4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, daffodils! I love your outfit Elisa! And is that your cat? I want to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, epping! You would love her, she's so gnya gnya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mum has also yellow daffodils ... i miss her****

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your flowers, because in Boston it's still freezing!
    Thanks for following me.
    Your blog is splendid!

    Keep up the good work.

    Cheers,
    Avery

    ReplyDelete