Thursday, February 24, 2011

Insides





Dear Elisa,

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how, if I had an entire house to call my own and unlimited funds, I would choose to decorate the space I would call my own. What kind of space would I feel most at home in, and most comfortable and happy to spend the majority of my time?
I love interior design and I have a folder on my desktop where I constantly save pictures of spaces that inspire me. I think these images sum up the kind of place I would love to be spending my time at the moment!

Not sure where these images have all come from, but I'm sure there are some from The Selby, Hannah and Landon, and The Design Files! Please let me know if you want your image removed/credited :)

3 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I'm thinking about these months..I'm looking forward to having my own tiny house, and to decorating it in my own style.
    I think I'd like to have something simple, but with personality - I love our room so much now, you really should see it! There's a stereo, a wicker basket, a racket to close the upper window, a little cactus, candles, and a rug. Never mind, maybe I'll make a post to show it to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the pillows with the trees are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these photos are so inspiring. I would love to live in a place like that...

    ReplyDelete