Tuesday, February 8, 2011

winter cosies




Dear Elisa,
I'm so sorry it's been so very long since my last post, it has been a most ridiculous summer to say the least!
I have a couple of images that have been sitting on my desktop for about a month now. They are two winter outfits that look perfectly scrumptious and cosy, and actually make me kind of wish it was winter in Melbourne right now, just so I could wear something as snuggly! Then I remembered that you are of course sitting through an icy Leyton winter right now, and could probably do with some cosiness yourself, so I had to share them with you! The first one is of Feist, looking quite glorious in a perfect classic peacoat, and the second one is of lovely Hannah Metz, wearing a scarf knitted by the talented Tara- Lynn.

2 comments:

  1. feist's also got a very very nice guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that scarf looks like the warmest thing ever! Love! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete